Monday, December 31, 2012

My '12 Insights


  • Be a little kinder than necessary
  • It is more difficult for me to receive than it is to give, yet equally important
  • Allow myself to fully experience every single emotion that comes up
  • No, I have not moved beyond, above, over, around or past...I've simply moved forward
  • My career isn't what drives me, it's my passion that is in the driver's seat and sometimes I break the speed limit and run a red light now and then
  • Drugs and their ill-effects are awful, addictions ruin lives and not just those of the addicts
  • A plan is nice, it is also nice to be able to go with the flow
  • A new phrase that got me through many stressful moments: this is about you and your journey, not me and mine
  • I will always be a crazy dreamer, and no, I'm not the only one
  • I didn't know what I was capable of until I faced something I didn't think I was capable of 
  • People really do feel, see, hear, experience the dead; spirits exist in my daily reality
  • I am worth it

I only gave myself 12 minutes to reflect back on 2012 and pull out the 12 insights I've gained this past year. The above is what came to me, unedited. I may go back later and expand on some, or I may leave them alone. What have you learned from 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment